New Japan Pro Wrestling (NJPW) recently held night 13 or the semi-finals of their Best Of The Super Juniors Tournament which emanated from Korakuen Hall in Tokyo Japan. Both block finals took place at the show. For Block A, if Ishimori won, he is in no matter what. Ospreay needed to win and have YOH beat Ishimori in order to advance. If Ishimori and Ospreay both lost, then it gets more complicated. Either way, ACH and Kanemaru are eliminated no matter what.
For Block B, Whoever won between Hiromu Takahashi and KUSHIDA will make it to the finals. One person who will still be alive if they falter, however, is Scurll. He needed to win his match against SHO, then hope for a tie between Takahashi and KUSHIDA. With that now known, below are the results from the show:
– ACH def. Tiger Mask (A Block Match).
– Yoshinobu Kanemaru def. BUSHI (A Block Match).
– Ryusuke Taguchi def. Chris Sabin (B Block Match).
– El Desperado def. Dragon Lee (B Block Match).
– Will Ospreay def. Flip Gordon (A Block Match).
– Taiji Ishimori def. YOH (A Block Match).
– SHO def. “The Vilain” Marty Scurll (B Block Match).
– Hiromu Takahashi def. KUSHIDA (B Block Match).
Block A Standings:
– Taiji Ishimori = 10
– Will Ospreay = 10
– Tiger Mask = 6
– Flip Gordon = 6
– YOH = 6
– BUSHI = 6
– ACH = 6
– Yoshinobu Kanemaru = 6
Block B Standings:
– Hiromu Takahashi = 10
– Marty Scurll = 8
– KUSHIDA = 8
– Dragon Lee = 6
– Chris Sabin = 6
– SHO = 6
– El Desperado = 6
– Ryusuke Taguchi = 6
These results mean that the winner of Block A is Taiji Ishimori even though there is a tie between him and Ospreay as he reportedly won a tiebreaker over Ospreay. Hiromu Takahashi won Block B. The finals will now be between Taiji Ishimori and Hiromu Takahashi.
Click Here: cheap all stars rugby jersey