– Renee and Sam welcomes us to the show and recaps some of their initial reactions.
– The hosts cover the tag team championship match alongside match highlights. The Usos joins the show and proceeds to do the “Lock Down” song they did earlier on the show. They talked about the brand split and called it a big opportunity to show they were a true tag team. The Usos says “They be winnin because they be twinnin.” They also say “Day One Ish” isn’t just merch, it’s a lifestyle. They give a shout out to The New Day and turn their attention to Rusev Day. Roberts talks about “Rusev Day” getting over and if it scares The Usos. Conversation then moves to The Bludgeon Brothers. The Usos says that they are going to duck and dive until the time comes when they have to face them. When asked who will be a challenge in 2018, they say that they will take on all comers and that it is getting “boring up top.” They befriend Sam Roberts before heading off stage.
– Sam and Renee talk about the tag match with the special referees. They agree that Bryan and Shane called it down the middle, quite literally, most of the match. Roberts takes the side of Daniel Bryan.
– We cut to Owens and Zayn in the locker room celebrating in full championship style with champagne on ice. Dasha interviews them. They say that they knew Daniel Bryan would do the right thing. They celebrate in all their glory.
– Charlotte joins the show next sporting a new shiner on her left cheek. She gets a bit emotional and says that she knows she was a target. She says that she gave 110% of her effort in the match and she overcame the odds. Charlotte recounts coming from NXT and her road to this point. Sam asks if there was a single person that focused on her, but Charlotte says that everyone is a threat. She drops a tease that Becky Lynch could return soon. When asked about 2018, Charlotte says that she always wants to improve, but also wants to be irreplaceable. When expounding, she also says that she wants to be the reason people buy pay-per-views, go to shows, and become the AJ Styles of SmackDown Live. Roberts asks her about her lineage. Charlotte says that there is no secret she wears the robe, does the strut, and woo’s, but she says that she does it because she’s proud of her Dad. Also she says that she would hope to be the same way if she was just a 5’10” athletic blond bad-ass.
– They talk about the US Title match. They give credit to the wily veteran Ziggler for picking his spot and recapturing the gold.
– A very beat up AJ Styles joins the show as the last guest. Styles gives credit to Mahal for not really using The Singh Brothers. Styles points out the not-so-smart logic of using the 450, but he said that he went for it to put Jinder away. Roberts points out the roll-through that Styles did to pull Mahal away from the ropes in the final sequence. Styles smartly explains the technique of the hold. Renee asks if Styles thought not using The Singhs was a potential strategy. He admits that he was somewhat surprised, but he is still the champ. Styles says that being the champion is what you work for and that it means everything to him to be the champion. Roberts asks if Styles is done with Jinder Mahal. Styles responds by saying that Mahal has had his chances and that he better find another championship to chase.
– Young and Roberts thanks Styles for joining the show and says their farewell to end the show.
Click Here: All Blacks Rugby Jersey