— WWE aired advertisements locally this week promoting the upcoming Elimination Chamber PPV which takes place on March 8 in Philadelphia, PA. While plans can always change and often do change, the company was advertising Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman, Daniel Bryan, Shinsuke Nakamura, King Corbin, and Robert Roode as the six male wrestlers who will compete in the Elimination Chamber match, with the winner getting a title shot against the Universal Champion, likely to still be Bray Wyatt.
Check out the *SPOILER* photo revealing the aforementioned six WWE Superstars for this year’s Elimination Chamber match at the 3/8 PPV by CLICKING HERE.
- *SPOILER* PHOTO: WWE Leaks 6 Superstars Competing In 2020 Elimination Chamber Match With Local Ads
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom
Click Here: maori all blacks rugby jersey