Multiple matches, including a big champion versus champion bout, have been announced for next month’s ROH: Bound By Honor 2020 event.
This week, Ring Of Honor announced that PCO will defend his ROH World Championship in a champion versus champion showdown against ROH Television Champion Dragon Lee.
Also on tap for ROH Bound By Honor 2020 is Villain Enterprises vs. La Faccion Ingobernale, Jeff Cobb & Dan Maff vs. Mark & Jay Briscoe, as well as “The Villain” Marty Scurll vs. Flex.
Click Here: All Blacks Rugby Jersey
ROHWrestling.com issued the following announcement regarding the addition of PCO vs. Dragon Lee to their ROH: Bound By Honor 2020 event:
PCO DEFENDS ROH WORLD TITLE AGAINST WORLD TV CHAMPION DRAGON LEE IN NASHVILLE
The two singles champions in ROH will collide at Bound By Honor in Nashville on Feb. 28, when PCO puts the ROH World Title on the line against ROH World Television Champion Dragon Lee.
If Lee defeats PCO for the title, he would join Jay Lethal as the only competitors in ROH history to hold the World Title and World Television Title simultaneously.
This is more than a dream match, as it is also another chapter in the bitter rivalry between Villain Enterprises (PCO, Marty Scurll, Brody King and Flip Gordon) and La Faccion Ingobernable (Lee, RUSH and Kenny King).
PCO captured the title from Lee’s brother, RUSH, at Final Battle on Dec. 13, and won by disqualification over RUSH in the rematch in Atlanta on Jan. 11. Lee has the full support of his brother, who said that it doesn’t matter which of them is ROH World Champion as long as the title is with LFI.
Lee has been on a roll as of late. He handed Jeff Cobb a rare pinfall loss in November and ended Shane Taylor’s seven-month reign as ROH World Television Champion at Final Battle.
As good as Lee has been, however, taking the title from the seemingly indestructible PCO will be a tall order.
Will Lee become a double champion? Or will he suffer the same fate his brother did against PCO?
Join us live in Nashville or streaming for HonorClub to find out!
ROH PRESENTS BOUND BY HONOR
FRIDAY, FEB. 28, 7 P.M. CT
NASHVILLE MUNICIPAL AUDITORIUM
417 4TH AVE N
NASHVILLE, TN 37201
ROH WORLD TITLE MATCH
CHAMPION PCO vs. ROH WORLD TV CHAMPION DRAGON LEE
VILLAIN ENTERPRISES (BRODY KING & FLIP GORDON) vs. LA FACCIÓN INGOBERNABLE (RUSH & KENNY KING W/AMY ROSE)
JEFF COBB & DAN MAFF vs. JAY & MARK BRISCOE
“THE VILLAIN” MARTY SCURLL vs. FLEX
- PHOTOS: Liv Morgan Shows Off New Look, Debuts New Ring Gear At WWE Lafayette House Show (…)
WWE ROYAL RUMBLE *SPOILERS* FOR 1/26/2020 IN HOUSTON, TX.* WWE Royal Rumble *Spoilers* & Updates: Expected Rumble Match Winner, Lesnar’s WM36 Opponent
* The Undertaker Spotted At WWE PC Ahead Of Royal Rumble (Photo), Update On Possible Surprise Entrants
* WWE Royal Rumble Updates For 1/26 PPV In Houston: New Title & Gimmick Matches, More
* *Spoiler* Update: WWE Legend Reportedly A “Lock” For Surprise Return In 30-Man Royal Rumble Match
* WWE Royal Rumble Betting Odds For 1/26 PPV In Houston, TX. (Possible *Spoilers*)
* Update On Rumors Of WWE Hall Of Fame Legend Edge Returning In 2020 Royal Rumble Match
* Backstage News On Brock Lesnar Being Placed In Royal Rumble Match To Set Up WrestleMania 36 Match
* WWE Royal Rumble Spoiler Updates Around-The-Clock On Our Social Media Outlet (…)
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom