Now that the WWE Draft is in the rear-view mirror, there has been a lot of questions regarding which brand the competitors who didn’t get drafted will end up on.
According to the official WWE website, below are the talents that are considered “current WWE Superstars,” but weren’t drafted to either RAW or SmackDown Live, along with the reason why (if there is one).
WWE Superstars Who Haven’t Been Drafted To A Brand Yet
* The Undertaker
* Triple H
* Ryback (contract dispute with WWE)
* Paul Heyman (not drafted with Brock Lesnar)
* Luke Harper (injured)
* Nikki Bella (injured)
* Tyson Kidd (injured)
* Emma (injured)
* Tamina Snuka (injured)
* Rosa Mendes (gave birth earlier this year)
* Heath Slater (part of a storyline where he was “forgotten” during the draft)
Also listed as a “Current Superstar” on the official WWE website but not drafted to either brand is Brie Bella, who is “unofficially retired” in terms of being an active, regular performer for WWE.
- Will Renee Young End Up On RAW Or SmackDown? Find Out The Latest Here!