WWE held a shareholders meeting on Friday to address company business matters heading into the post-WrestleMania season. The meeting, which typically runs 2-3 hours, didn’t even last an hour. Here are a few of the newsworthy highlights:
– Overall, Vince’s answers were short and to the point.
– Vince McMahon is still certain that the WWE Network will be a success when it launches.
– There is still no specific target date for the WWE Network.
– When asked about The Rock having his last match, Vince laughed it off and went to another question.
– Vince said WWE is pleased with WWE TV ratings and the extra hour of RAW.
– WWE CFO George Barrios spoke and said WWE will triple their revenue through the Network and monetizing their broad social media reach.
* News On Dolph Ziggler’s Babyface Turn, BATISTA & RVD’s WWE Futures