Here is TNA’s official preview for tonight’s episode of Impact Wrestling on Spike TV:
– Wedding bells will ring on Thursday’s IMPACT broadcast as Bully Ray and Brooke Hogan will be married LIVE in the middle of the ring! The big question is, how will Brooke’s father – the legendary Hulk Hogan – react to the wedding? Will he let his daughter marry Bully Ray? Or, will he use his power to try and stop the ceremony from taking place? The entire wrestling world will be watching on Thursday night to find out what happens!
– Thursday’s IMPACT will also feature the aftermath from the “Genesis” event! Jeff Hardy is still the World Heavyweight Champion after defending the gold against Austin Aries and Bobby Roode! What’s next for “The Charismatic Enigma” as the road to March’s “Lockdown” begins? Tune in and find out!
– Also at Genesis: Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez retained the Tag Team Title, Rob Van Dam beat Christian York to keep the X Division Title, Velvet Sky is the new #1 Contender to the Knockouts Title, Christopher Daniels beat James Storm to earn a shot the World Heavyweight Championship on the January 24 IMPACT, and “The Icon” Sting returned to action and beat D.O.C. from the Aces and Eights!
– Also on Thursday’s IMPACT on SpikeTV, the contestants from TNA GUT CHECK will face the judges! Will they earn contracts and become members of the roster – or will they fall short in their quest to make it big in pro wrestling?
* MAJOR Swerve Planned For BULLY & BROOKE’s Wedding (Details)