WWE taped this week’s edition of SmackDown tonight at the Copps Coliseum in Hamilton, Ontario. Special thanks to Wrestling News World readers A-ROB and Richard Welsh for sending text-message updates.
WWE SmackDown: (Airing Friday)
* Batista opens with a promo on how good it is to be back on SmackDown. Chris Jericho comes out an interrupts him. Batista retaliates by giving him a Spinebuster.
* John Morrison b. Mike Knox
– Dolph Ziggler was on commentary during the match.
* Referee Scott Armstrong is interviewed backstage.
* Melina b. Michelle McCool
This is A-ROB, sorry I didn’t send the rest of the spoilers, my phone died out during the Teddy Long segment but any way here is the rest of spoilers.
Teddy comes to the ring with security guards around him and he cut a promo about why he screwed the Undertaker at breaking point.
After that he walks to the back with the security guards and they walk to his limo. Teddy dismisses the guards and asks the driver to leave, the driver turns around and it is the Undertaker and Teddy is scared so he tries to get out but the Undertaker already locks the doors also the limo fills with smoke as Undertaker dives off.
The Hart Dynasty (Natalya was at ringside with them) b. Cryme Tyme (Eve Torres was at ringside with them).
CM Punk comes to the ring and cuts a promo about how he was right that he was going to make the Undertaker tap out and how he is better than everyone else since he is straight edge and we aren’t.
Charlie Hass was supposed to face R-Truth but Drew McIntyre comes out and says R-Truth had an accident so he couldn’t be at the arena tonight. He congratulates Charlie for winning via forfeit and they shake hands but Drew holds on to Charlie’s hand and attacks him.
Backstage, Melina walks into the divas locker room and sees a ton of pictures of Michelle McCool and Dolph Ziggler together from last week and tries to take them down but Maria walks into the locker room shortly after Melina trys to take all the pictures down and says that Melina is jealous of them being a couple.
Batista b.Chris Jericho in the main event. After the match Batista Walks around the ring posing and high fives the fans.
The dark match after the show was CM Punk vs. the Undertaker. It went on for about 3 minutes. And the match ended after Punk brought a chair into the ring and tried to use it but Undertaker kicked it back in his face and after that Undertaker gave Punk a Choke slam and 2 Tombstone Piledrivers.
Justin Roberts then says to the audience thanks for coming and goodnight.
– There were some sections tarped off on the hard camera side and the upper deck otherwise the arena look like a sellout
– Chris Jericho, Christian, The Hart Dynasty, The Undertaker got the biggest pops of the night
– Whenever John Cena appeared on the titantron most of the crowd was booing him